With the publics burgeoning desire for aesthetic and anti-aging treatments, comes an equal number of providers eager to fill those needs. In days gone by, patients choose their cosmetic doctors primarily by word-of-mouth. Doctor reputations were earned by results and longevity in practice. While this still has significant importance today, the actual usage of of paper and visual media and in particular the internet, has enabled a doctor to shape his credibility and reputation way ahead of what years of experience could similarly do. Such digital and electronic exposure could be extremely helpful or will probably be potentially deceiving to prospective patients.
Beyond the glitzy advertisements, well-crafted websites, and free seminars with wine and food, what are some helpful criteria that can guide patients on whom to trust to undergo the cosmetic knife, needle, or laser? Many of the most basic criteria are very well known and have been published many times anywhere. Evaluating training, education, and board-certification are absolute basics as a result are relatively easy to influence. Of this group, the most significant question is.are you board-certified.and in what specialty? Once past these basics, however, the next confidence level can only be gained in an actual assessment. Someone’s website can get of which you the consultation chair, but what you learn contemplation beforehand . more informative than any brochure if you know what to look and listen for. I would concentrate on these issues:
1) Did the consultation feel like an educational experience or a sales presentation?
2) Where treatment options presented and researched.or was only one treatment approach
3) Was time given to answer all your questions.and a way to respond to your questions that may
4) Were actual before and after procedure photos filmed by the doctor a person seeing shown when it comes to method to view them provided?
5) Was visiting actual patients whom have had the procedures offered being an option? Were
these patients whom have had surgery had it involving past three months so that their memories are organic?
6) Finally, once home, did health related conditions and his office feel right? Did the consultation provide you
feel more comfortable and secure in option?
In the end, a difficult connection and even a sense of security will be the final layer in the selection process that is built on the foundation within the doctor’s education, training and certifications.
SKIN CLUB – COSMETIC DOCTORS
150A Chapel St, Windsor VIC 3000, Australia
+61 3 9999 7368